Saturday 5 September 2015

New Laptop, Hooray!

Hi guys,

So it's probably been around a year or maybe more since I really signed back into my blog. I'm really surprised to see that people have still been finding my pages and having a little look around my little blog!

Anyway, today I have been out and bought a brand new laptop which means that I can actually use a laptop to do the things I want, yay! My old laptop was good for what I needed it for but because it was a few years old it would literally take about 20 minutes to open up the internet and it never worked on YouTube. So now, I will actually be able to do a blog post without it taking about four hours! I can't wait!

So hopefully I will get back into the swing of the things pretty soon and be able to do the things that I used to love!

- Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment