Thursday 30 May 2013

FOTD Featuring w7 and Mini Reviews

Hi all you lovelies!

I wanted to try out the make up brand w7 because they offer affordable makeup, which they say is high end quality. Best of both worlds, right?!
I have to admit though, I did buy a lot of their make up when I was little but mainly because I didn't really use make up and obviously I only had my pocket money!
I really wanted to do this makeup look because not everyone can afford to buy high end makeup, but sometimes the more affordable make up is just as good as the pricey stuff...

So this is everyday face I put together using only w7 makeup products.
And if you want to find out what products I used then keep reading!
So first of all I used their 'Prime Magic Camera Ready' face primer, which I did really like! It has a really smooth texture and does a good job of matifying the skin ready for the foundation.
The foundation was the 'Hi Definition Camera Ready Foundation' in the colour Sand Beige, and oh my gosh, i love this! Its consistency was quite thick and gave a medium to full coverage which for me is absolutely perfect!
I then used the 'Light Defusing Concealer' which wasn't really a seller for me. It was quite thick but really creamy and left a dewy finish under my eyes, but for me it just wasn't that easy to apply.




Camera Ready Face Primer // £3.99

Hi Definition Foundation // £3.99

Light Diffusing Concealer // £2.99


The next two products I used are absolutely amazing and I am without a doubt going to repurchase them! They are 'Honolulu' which is a bronzer and 'Candy Floss' which is a gorgeous light pink highlight colour.
Honolulu was just gorgeous and it is so so pigmented that you only need a small amount of it on your brush, which is always good because then it will last so much longer!
Candy Floss says it is a highlighter but I used it as my blush because it is such a lovely pink I couldn't resist. Now I have to say that using it as a blush probably wasn't the best idea because it did take a fair bit of product to make it show on my cheeks, but afterwards it just looked stunning and I will continue to use it as a blush!






Honolulu // £2.99

Candy Floss // £3.99

Next, I done my eyebrows with their 'Brow Bar' kit. Again, I absolutely love this and will be repurchasing it! The brush that came inside the container was the perfect width and size to make me eyebrows look so defined and immaculate like I have spent at least 10 minutes doing them, when really I have only done one quick swipe from this kit!






Brow Bar // £4.99









Before I used eye shadow I used their 'Prime Magic Eye Primer' which had a very thin consistency and was slightly sticky and didn't really feel like it done much and to be honest, I didn't really like this product that much as it seems as if it creased. 
Next I used 'Silky Smooth Quad Eye Shadow - Shades of Brown', all of the colours are so so pretty and I could easily use all 4 colours on a smokey eye which I did, however there wasn't much colour pay off in the three lightest shades, but the darker bronze was very pigmented! I would say it is great for a beginner doing a smokey eye because it's really simple and you can't go wrong by adding too much product and can be built up.





Eye Primer // £2.50









I used two of their mascaras together. 
I first used their 'Eyelust' mascara which was more of a defining mascara, it didn't really lengthen the lashes or add volume, it just made the lashes look natural but a lot better, which I would say is perfect for girls who want to wear mascara but their school doesn't allow make up, this is the one for you!
On top of Eyelust I used 'Massive Lashes' which together did lengthen the lashes, but only slightly, it was definitely for more of a natural look, which I do like sometimes when I'm not going anywhere important and just going to my families house.
I don't think I would repurchase these, however like I was saying it would be perfect for girls who aren't allowed to wear much makeup.






Eyelust // £2.99

Massive Lashes // £2.99










Lastly on my lips I used their lipstick called 'Cheeky'. Again, one of the products from w7 that I absolutely love!
It's just so moistering on the lips and not drying at all! It lasts a long time, and best of all, it's very pigmented!
There is nothing but good things I can say about this lipstick, and this is another item I will be repurchasing from them!







Cheeky Lipstick // £2.99











Thank you all so much for taking the time to come to my blog and read my posts! 
As always I would love to know what you think in the comments!
- Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment