Saturday 18 May 2013

Cheap O.P.I Nail Varnish!

Just a quick post today lovelies to tell about a great bargain!

Now, I have just found out about this great deal and I wanted to share it with all of you nail varnish lovers!


If you don't know about OPI then basically it is a high end nail varnish which usually retails for around about the £11.50 mark, but Fragrance Direct are selling their 15ml bottles for only £3.99!
Bargain!

There is a huge variety of colours to chose from, and they even have some of the collections that are still on sale in shops now!
It's all thanks to Vanessa Chloe that I have found this website and will now be going crazy buying all of the OPI colours they have to offer, so why not treat yourself to a new shade of OPI?!


You can get your OPI by clicking here.
For Vanessa Chloe's blog click here.


Follow me on Twitter




Quick question guys!
Would be interested if I posted Book Reviews on here or not?
Please let me know and comment down below! Thanks!
      - Louise xx

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo my first mention on someone else's blog! This is exciting! I'm still managing to restrain myself but Im not sure how long it'll last, especially with the revision I have going on today. Knowing me they will all be sold out by the time I crack!
    Best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully not because I can see myself going crazy on their website aswell!
      I can never help myself when it comes to OPI, especially for that price!! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this colors,so beautiful.;)
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you, that means so much!
      I have followed you lovely :) xx

      Delete