Monday 13 May 2013

Review: RiRi Woo

I'm going to start this post by being completely honest. Are you ready for this?..


This is the very first red lipstick I have ever bought, and yeah you did read that right and I know I should get a slap on the back of the hand because every girl should have at least one red lipstick in their make-up collection. But no, not me!



I just always thought that red was such a scary colour and every time that I tried a friends red lipstick I literally looked like I had just walked out of the clown academy...not the greatest look!


But with the new Rihanna loves MAC collection I couldn't help myself! I told myself that even if I did look ridiculous wearing this lipstick, I can say that I have it in my make-up collection, so at 11am when the lipstick launched I sat and stared at my computer just so I had the chance the buy it, and it's a good job I did because the lipstick sold out in hours!
When the lipstick arrived I put the lipstick on straight away.

Oh My God.
Love.
It was love!
This is one of my all time favourite lipsticks to wear now! The new formula of the lipstick which was designed for Rihanna's version of MAC's Ruby Woo is just amazing. The formula is called 'Retro Matte' and it just adds a certain Rihanna look to the lips! It's also more blue than Ruby Woo, which I think makes me suit it more than just a plain bland red, and did I mention it lasts all day long?!

But worry not girls! 
If you didn't get to pick up your RiRi, it will be coming back on sale to the MAC website in June when another piece of her collection has an appearance!


As always thank you for reading, and I would love to read your comments on what you think of RiRi Woo!
           - Louise xx

 
(Everyone loves a duck pose, right?)



No comments:

Post a Comment