Thursday 23 May 2013

Review: Balmi

I have heard so many good things about the brand EOS and their amazing lip products and their unique shape, however with me living in the UK this product is nearly non existent unless you look on either Amazon or Ebay.
In America the prices of these lip balms are fairly cheap but when you look to buy it over the pond it is always around the £9 mark for just one!

Now, there is no way I am going to pay £9 for a lip balm, no matter how good it is!
So I started to look at our UK alternatives we have, and I found one brand that I fell in love with... balmi.


Balmi is only available from Boots for £4.99 and you can get yours here
To start off I am in love with the shape of this lip balm! It makes it so much easier to apply to the lips without having to use your hands, and with one quick swipe your lips are super moisterised and your good to go!
It is the perfect size to just throw into your bag and it wont take up too much space, but with the cube design it can be easy to find!


This product is definitely one of my favourite lip balms now and I will be re-purchasing when this one runs out, and I am hoping to try the egg shaped ones as well!

Have you tried these lip balms?! Let me know what you think in the comments below! 
Thanks for reading,
- Louise xx

1 comment:

  1. I like that they've changed the packaging from it looking just like the EOS lip balms, nice for them to differ more :) I did find a site actually that sold EOS lip balms for about £6 :) I have one in honeydew/honeysuckle and I love it! Worth every penny :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete