Thursday 28 March 2013

Review: Glossybox March 2013

I know I'm probably the last person to jump on the bandwagon, but after long consideration about joining either Birchbox, Glossybox or Ipsy, I finally decided to go with Glossybox.
I went with the 3 month subscription package rather than just 1 month because I thought with just one box if I didn't like it then I knew it would be the end of that and I wouldn't want to buy anymore, so I thought that 3 months was probably a bit more fair (and because I'm too much of a beauty lover to just go with 1 month!), so lets get to the point!


My march Glossybox included the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, L'occitane En Provence Brightening Hand Care SPF 15, Renu Flash Relax Mask, Jason Natural Care Normalising Shampoo, and Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush.


This product is definitely something I would not normally pick up, so I'm glad I got this in my box to give it a try. The full size price for this is £25, which for 50ml, I would say I'd probably not pay it.

I'm glad I got this hand cream to give a try as well, because I've just stuck to the same hand cream for probably the last 3 years now. Its definitely pricier than my usual Soap&Glory Hand Food at a price of £19 for 75ml, but it could be worth the extra if its a good product!

I was excited when I read the little leaflet that comes with Glossybox which said I had this in my box. That was until I seen it was the color red...
Don't get me wrong there's absolutely nothing wrong with red lips, it just seems to be a massive makeup mishap when I have this color on my lips. I probably won't ever use this product, but I'll definitely give it a go for the price of £12.

This was my second full size product, and again I was disappointed. I wouldn't have picked this up while shopping for a new shampoo, but as it is a shampoo to remove build-up and I have never tried a product like this I will be giving it a go to see if I like it, so fingers crossed its a keeper and not a waste!

Again, I wasn't too excited about this product. It is a cream that is meant to reduce the look of wrinkles, which only being 19 I don't have yet! So this was really no good to me, and probably won't be getting used.


Overall I would probably say that this months Glossybox wasn't really for me, even though I will be giving most of them a try to see if they are any good. I'm looking forward to seeing what I get in next months box and hopefully it will be better than what I got this month.

If any reviews are wanted on any of these products then please just leave a comment, I would love to do them if you all wanted me to!
Thanks for reading!
       - Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment