Wednesday 17 April 2013

Review: ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer

After watching a lot of YouTube Guru's for the past year like FleurDeForce and Nicole Guerriero I realised the art of contouring and the benefits it can give to your face.
They were all using products like Benefit's Hoola, or Nars Laguna. After realising that these products were a little bit too expensive for me to start with just in case I couldn't get the nack of perfecting it and I ended up with a giant brown line going across my face, I decided to look for a cheaper alternative.
I searched across YouTube and across Google and found ELF. I had heard of ELF before, but not for their contouring blush and bronzer, but with it only being £3.75 and it having very good reviews with people saying it was a good dupe for the Nars, I thought well what can go wrong?!
And what did go wrong? Nothing! 
I'm in absolute love with this product and think it is a bargain for the price of it. I was thinking that maybe it might make me break-out with it being cheap, but it hasn't done at all!
Its very pigmented so only a small amount is needed, but if a more defined cheek bone look like for a night out it can be easily built up.
I would definitely be re-purchasing this product in the future and even if it wasn't that pigmented as it is, you can't go wrong for the price of it! 
I would recommend this to anyone who is just starting off contouring, or even if your fed up of paying high end prices! It's worth the try - you'll love it!

                                           


Thanks for taking the time to read this post!,
- Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment