Friday 14 June 2013

Phil Smith Total Treatment Argan Oil

I can't lie...
This product was a freebie from one month of the Cosmo magazines, but that isn't the reason why I picked it up at all.
Normally, I tend to stay away from hair products that I'm not used to because I've had bad experiences before where products have left a build up on my hair, and it has looked very very nasty (and disgustingly greasy!).




This oil was left on my shelf for a good month or so before I actually had the courage to use it! 
All I can honestly say is...
WHAT was I so afraid of!?

This product is by far one of the most amazing products that I use on my hair!


It is an Argan Oil treatment for the hair, but what makes it better for me, is the fact that it isn't an oil, instead it is a cream. Which means that no matter how much product you apply to your hair (as long as your not being crazy about it haha!) it will not make it greasy in the slightest!

I apply this to my hair when it has been freshly washed and still damp from the shower, but only concentrating on the middle and the ends of my hair. Then I will blow dry my hair as normal, and let me tell you.... the very first time I used this product I just couldn't believe how soft and shiny it made my hair! It has to be one of my miracle hair products!
Although the product is £10.99, it is pricey but it is worth it and it is lasting me a very long time as I'm not half way through the tube yet!
This will be repurchased by me!


What do you dolls think?
Have you tried this product or have a similar product that is cheaper I could try?
As always let me know in the comments below as I love reading them!


Thanks for stopping by lovelies!
- Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment