Tuesday 25 June 2013

w7 Camouflage Kit

This is a concealer palette for pretty much any skin tone! 
The best thing is that if one single colour doesn't match you perfectly you can mix all the colours! 
The second shade in is absolutely perfect for me, and I feel that when I tan a little (when the sun decides to make a re-appearance), I'm free to use any other colour to mix it with, rather than having to go out and buy a new tube or pot of concealer for more money. 


It looks a bit thick while its in the palette I will admit, but as soon as you work your brush into it, it becomes a thinner creamy consistency. 
When I am applying it, I just get a good amount on the brush (which is actually a pretty decent brush that comes with it, which I use because it works so well!), apply it under my eyes and work it in for a few seconds and then use my finger to smooth out any harsh lines and make it blend with my foundation nicely. 
The best part of this palette? (other than the price!!) is that it lasts all day long and it does not crease at all. 

This is now my daily concealer, and I can't fault it at all, it works amazingly for me and makes my under eyes look flawless! 

w7 Camouflage Kit // £2.99*

As always, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts! 
        - Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment