Tuesday 2 July 2013

Empties... #1

Hello there lovelies!

You've more than likely guessed from the title, but just in case you haven't, this is my first empties post! 

Over the past month I have tried to keep my empty bottles aside to do a post on what I have used up. Now, I say 'tried' because honestly, it was really hard to not throw out my empty bottles! I did have a lot more empties, but... I threw them away, and then about four hours later, I realised I was supposed to keep the bottle! So I'm sorry I've only got a few, but maybe that's a good thing for you if you don't want to see loads of my trash haha!

 First empty is the 'Nivea Diamond Touch Cream Oil' // £2.55I only bought this because I needed a new shower gel and honestly, it was the cheapest there in Boots.And honestly, I am glad I found it! I used it up in about two weeks I loved it that much! It is so moisterising on the skin, and the smell is just amazing! It's scent is 'White Calla Lily' it just smells lovely, and left my skin so soft! I will definitely be buy this again!
Next is 'Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo' // £3.99.
I can only use the dry shampoo from Batiste because it seems that every other brand I try doesn't work!
But, this type wasn't amazing for my hair...
It did give my hair volume, and it did do the job that a dry shampoo is supposed to. But, it left my hair with this horrible dry feeling, but it didn't look that way, it was only when I touched it, but even still I knew it felt that way and it slightly put me off.

The next two are 'MAC's Studio Fix Fluid' in NW20 // £20.50 
and 'Mineralize Skinfinish Natural' in Medium // £21
These two are probably my favourite makeup products that I own!
I have used this bottle, and almost used another bottle as well. It's just such an amazing foundation, it matches my skin perfectly and evens out my skin with its coverage. 
This is by far my most loved foundation!
The Skinfinish is also just amazing, and I feel like every girl who loves to do their makeup should at least own this once in their makeup collection, just to see what the buzz is all about. And let me tell you right now, it is more than worth it!
Yes, it's a lot of money. But it lasts me anything from four to six months! A tiny bit goes a long way, and I am currently using my third Skinfinish Natural!

Last, but not least is 'Scrub Your Nose In It' // £7.50.
This is only a the small bottle because I got it in a Soap & Glory set for Christmas. 
I loved using this because I felt like it done the job, and it helped my skin to stop breaking out as much as it was!
But I do feel like there are so many other brands who do the same product, but for cheaper! So I would only probably buy this again if it was ever on offer.



So that was the very small contents of my empty box that I have tried to collect up!
Have you tried any of these products, what do you think?

Thank you for reading!
       - Louise xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the Mac studio fix fluid too - but it really annoys me how you have to pay for the pump separately!
    Elise Dopson x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a rip off isn't it!!
      Don't see why it just doesn't come with the foundation, your paying enough money for it haha! x

      Delete