Wednesday 10 July 2013

How Much Is My Face Worth?

Hi lovelies!
While the baby is asleep, I will blog away!

I've seen a few of these posts from the people I follow on Bloglovin' and I found it so interesting to know what they we were wearing on their face and the total amount of money it cost to put their face together!
I have seen one post which showed the total of her face to be over £500 and I was so shocked! It really makes you realise how much you actually spend on makeup just to make your self feel better!

Anyway, straight into the post, and today this is my face....
From start to end the products that I used and how much they are...

1. Superdrug Vitamin E Moisturiser // £2.99
2. Benefit Porefessional // £24.50
3. L'Oreal True Match Foundation // £9.99
4. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory // £5.49
5. Elf Bronzer in St Lucia // £3.75
6. MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural in Medium // £22
7. MAC Blush in Dame // £18
8. w7 Brow Bar // £4.49
9. MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre // £15
10. The Body Shop Eyeshadow Set (this was a gift and unfortunately I can't find it anywhere for prices, but I think it was roughly around the £5 mark..) // £5
10. Collection Felt Tip Liner in Black // £2.99
11. Fairy Pong Pong Mascara // £15
12. GOSH Boombastic Mascara // £8.49
13. Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Red Diva // £3.99
15. MAC RiRi Woo Lipstick // £14
16. MAC Soft and Gentle // £22

And that list concludes everything I have smeared across my face today!
And the grand total is: £177.68

This I have to admit is a lot more than I expected!
I know I use a few MAC products and the one Benefit which will bump up the price but I still expected it to be cheaper!
It just makes you realise how much money you put on your face on almost a daily basis, and it is a bit shocking....

How much is your face worth dolls?!


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
    - Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment