Thursday 25 July 2013

Birthday Haul!

Sunday seen the day of my 20th birthday, yippeee!
Yep, a Sunday, not the best of days, especially since Gavin was at work 9-5, but it was just as good as any other!

I'm in no way bragging about or show off anything I have got for my birthday, I just simply wanted to post it as I personally like looking at what other people got for their birthdays, and always as a little reminder for me too!

I also just want to start off by saying I'm so sorry for the photos not being the best I've ever taken, but it was late at night when I decided I wanted to blog it all!

This picture is an overview of the presents off my parents, boyfriend and my baby girl.

 



















I did try to categories my presents so it would be easier to see, so starting off with makeup!
RiRi hearts MAC Hibiscus Kiss, 
RiRi hearts MAC RiRi Boy, 
MAC's Cinderfella, 
Benefit's They're Real, 
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold and 
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub.

Now for everything Beauty...
Here is The Body Shop Cucumber Cleanser,
Soap and Glory Shampoo,
2x Soap and Glory Conditioner,
Superdrug eye makeup remover wipes,
Superdrug eye makeup remover,
Elemis Softly Softly Moisturiser,
Nivea Daily Exfoliating Scrub,
Superdrug Cotton Pads,
No7 Beautiful Skin.

The hair products...
TRESemme Heat Defence Spray,
TRESemme Backcombing Dust,
Batiste Dry Shampoo and
Fudge Urban Sea Salt. (which isn't pictured because I used it on the morning, oops)

Body products!
Soap and Glory's Foam Call,
Soap an Glory's Clean on Me and
Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush. (which again isn't pictured because I used it on the morning, sorry!)

The jewellery...
MISO dangling earrings,
Freedom Midi Ring set and
ChloBo dangling heart ring.

Books!
A Song of Ice and Fire Trilogy,
Rapture and
Zombie Apocalypse Fightback.

The Goodies!! (Chocolate)


Giant dairy milk bar,
2x Marvellous Creations,
Yummy Mummy Chocolate Bar and
A Wonka bar.




The random and alcoholic...





Hi-Top Converse,
Cherry Sourz,
Smirnoff Vodka.


Later on in the night I got surprised with a Millie's Cookies Cake that I had asked for instead of a cake, which was a bit of a surprise because living next to Middlesbrough, the closest place is the Metro Centre! So my parents travelled up and got it for me while doing some last minute birthday shopping!

At probably about 8 at night, my boyfriend Gavin then surprised me further by handing me a house bag, which inside, contained my lovely Vivienne Westwood bag, which I hadn't even actually asked for, which made it an even bigger surprise for me! The colour is just amazing, and perfect for the summer!


I had such an amazing day and I'm so thankful for all the presents I received!

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
     - Louise xx

7 comments:

  1. It’s great to see good information being shared and also to see fresh, creative
    ideas that have never been done before.

    umrah packages
    cheap umrah packages
    cheap Umrah tickets
    cheap Umrah flights
    umrah flights
    umrah tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lovely lady i have nominated you for a liebster award

    its on my blog !

    check it out

    shadowandpolish.blogspot.co.uk

    mel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you!
      this means so much to me!! xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you!
      i daren't use it in case it gets dirty or anything haha!! xx

      Delete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your day :) That hand bag is an amazing shade! Also im really jealous that you got a wonka chocolate bar, i used to love them! I had no idea you could still get them!
    Great birthday hual, i love these types of post and yours was great!
    Sam X
    http://lipstickandlectures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lovely day thank you! :)
      I know right! I got wonka bars like years ago when I was little, then when I got one I asked where it was from and she didn't tell me haha! Top secret I suppose!

      Thank you very much lovely, it means so much :D xx

      Delete