Sunday 11 May 2014

Slim Fast: Does It Really Work?

Hi everyone!
This post is a little bit different to what I normally blog about, but i wanted to get my views across about this "quick fix" weight loss diet.

After the birth of my daughter 14 months ago, I have struggled be happy with my body. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with what my body went through to create my beautiful girl, but what I'm left with after has always made me miss my body from before.
I've gone up a dress size, both top and bottoms and I'm really not happy about it. My stomach used to be flat and is now rounder, and the scales which told me the honest truth were a little bit too truthful than what I would have liked!

I've always wondered about Slim Fast and if it really works or if it's just a fad. 
I heard one of my friends say she was on the Slim Fast diet and lost a lot of weight and really recommended it. So after searching the internet I found the whole range was half price in Boots. I thought to myself, why the heck not just try it while it's half price.
I picked up four tubs of shakes from Boots and a shaker as they say it shakes everything together a lot better.

After three weeks in total on the Slim Fast diet, I am super happy to say I had lost one and a half stones! I am absolutely chuffed with that progress. They recommend you have two shakes a day, one healthy meal and healthy snacks if they are required. However, I am having one shake a day and one healthy meal. This is only simply because I cannot stand breakfast and never snack. The taste of the shakes aren't too bad either. Don't get me wrong, they're nothing like a super tasty McDonalds one or anything like that, but they are drinkable!

I have been off the diet now for two weeks and have been eating quit naughty however trying to still be healthy where I can, and only put on 4 pounds within those two weeks. Which is excellent in my opinion to say that I've gone from drinking diet shakes to eating normal food again with unhealthy choices.

I am so glad I picked this up while it was offer and I will continue to use these products as they are just miracle workers. I have heard nothing but good reviews from people who have tried Slim Fast.

I will be back onto my healthy kick as of today, and I will be updating you guys again with hopefully all positive reviews still!





Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
             - Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment