Tuesday 1 July 2014

So Happy That's Over!

Long time no speak!

Safe to say that college is now over and I'm totally finished the course! 
YIPPEEEE
That is unless I get an email from my tutor to say that something is missing, and then it's a race against time to get that piece of work in!
Fingers crossed, that wont be happening!

College took up so much of my free time.
I found myself at almost every Maisie's nap time, either cleaning the house or catching up on college work, and the same for most nights.
Other nights that I had free were either spent at college in a class, or ironing or very little me down time, which was very needed.




I am honestly so so happy to say I have now finished, and with all this spare time now during Maisie's nap time, I find myself wondering what I can do!
I have defiantly missed this time, and hopefully I will be able to catch up with all the blog posts I have been missing.


I want to get back into the blogging world and I have missed reading everyone's blogs, so hopefully I will get back into the swing of things really soon.


Thank you for understanding!
- Louise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment