Friday 4 July 2014

IMATS London 2014

Hey everyone!

I've been wanting to go to IMATS for about three years now, but this year thanks to my mam I got to go!
It was part of my birthday present for July, but obviously IMATS is a three day only event.

I got up at 5am to get ready for the 7.30 train to London on Saturday, and let me tell you, I don't think I have ever been so excited!

We finally arrived at Olympia at about 11, where getting ID'd was literally giving me heart palpitations!

Inside the venue I have never ever seen anything like it! All the hustle and bustle of everyone going to different makeup stalls and looking at all the new and discounted makeup, watching people get made in beautiful creatures and demons, makeup master classes and demonstrations. Everything was just amazing.


These are some of the pictures I took whilst walking round IMATS, unfortunately i only got pictures of the body art in the making and not the finished product, but Google and Instagram will have enough photos for you to look at if you're interested!


















Hope you enjoyed the photos - sorry if they're really bad quality I just used my iPhone and they were all saved off Snapchat, ooopsies.
I was obviously a little too excited to take decent quality photos haha!



Thank you for reading!
- Louise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment