Friday 4 December 2015

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Hi guys,

I recently got the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara for my birthday after hearing so many good things about it!
First off, I love the packaging of this product. It's in a really sturdy metal tube with a light pink colour and the mascara name embossed onto the tube. You can tell by looking at it that it isn't the cheapest of the cheap but I think with this product you definitely get what you pay for it.
The wand itself is quite a thick and full brush, which is what I prefer, as I feel it gives my lashes a little help to get them looking fluttery.
The mascara is thick but not so much that it makes your lashes look like spiders legs. It makes your eyelashes straight away look two times longer without having them clumped together, it separates them so nicely that it almost looks as though you are wearing falsies!

I have to say this is one of my favourite mascaras and once this tube runs out, I will be repurchasing it time after time! It is definitely worth the money in my opinion and it's better than anything I have used before!


- Louise xx


Picture from toofaced.com

No comments:

Post a Comment