Wednesday 7 August 2013

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush

Hello all you gorgeous girls!

Some of you who follow my blog may be aware that it was my birthday a mere two weeks ago, and one of the main presents that was on my list was the Clarisonic.
I know a lot of people rave about this product and how much better it is for the skin because it deep cleans right into those nasty pores, nice! But I really couldn't justify my parents paying £100 for a brush to clean my face, I mean, what if it wasn't for me?!
That's when all my research came in handy as I heard a few people saying that this product was a perfect dupe for people who live in the UK!
What am I talking about you wonder?
No7's Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush, which you can also see in my birthday haul here!

So in no way can I actually compare this to the Clarisonic as I have never owned it, but let me tell you... this thing is a miracle worker!
My skin has never been perfect, and I can't remember the last time I have had clear skin. But since I have started to use this product I just realise how much dirt and make-up was still actually on my skin after removing my make-up, because the white brush, was no longer white but a lovely orange! So it made me think, I had never actually taken all my make-up off before, so it was no wonder I was always getting those pesky spots!

At first it did seem that my skin was still getting a little spotty and not better, and again, after some research I found that this is likely to happen as it's getting all the rubbish out of your skin.
But now, my skin is very nearly clear, there's no need for me to wear make-up everyday to cover my face because now I'm so much more confident in my skin to walk outside without it all!
Now for the very important price of this tool - £25! How could you say no to something that will literally change your skin?!
In my eyes it's a bargain, especially compared to the Clarasonic!
pssssst..... If you hurry, it's on sale here for £15! Even better!!

This has literally got to be one of the best skincare products I have used, and I literally look forward to using it everyday, it makes my skin feel that clean!
My holy grail skin product!

No comments:

Post a Comment