Wednesday 28 August 2013

Stylight and Everyday Makeup!

Hello to all my lovely followers!
Let's start off by saying sorry for me not posting for roughly 4 weeks now, to start with I was feeling ill, and then I just went into a little slump for no apparent reason and wanted to not really do anything, so so sorry. But I am back now, and ready to blog away!!

So what's this post about?
I have recently been loving the Stylight website and app and I wanted to share it with you all!
It is sort of along the lines of pinterest, except in Stylight you can put items of clothing together to make an outfit and then you can actually buy clothes!
Sounds like heaven, right?!

The only things you need to do to sign up is enter your e-mail address, password, gender and age! 
Then, just start putting your outfits together!



So this is one of the casual outfits I have put together through Stylight and it is definitely something I would wear on an everyday basis!
I've been very into dresses lately after getting a little bit of my body confidence back after having a baby!

Let's just say that I loved these sandals so much and I wanted to buy them, I could! All you need to do is click on the sandals and you can buy them, it is just that simple!
Why hasn't this website been invented sooner! I use it so much more than pinterest because I love piecing together outfits that either I would wear, or items I wish I could wear haha!
You can sign up to Stylight by clicking here!

The Beauty Side
I love wearing a dress with casual makeup, so I thought I would share with you what I have been using, and it would also look lovely with the outfit I have picked out on Stylight!
 Sorry for the light not being the best here!
This look has been my makeup for almost everyday that I am going anywhere, so lets start with whats on my face!

L'Oreal True Match Foundation,
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer,
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural,
Benefit Hoola Bronzer,
Sleek RoseGold Blusher,
W7 Brow Bar,
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick.
Again, sorry for not the most amazing picture....
Now for the eyeshadow!

MAC Soft Ochre Paintpot,
MAC A Natural Flirt,
MAC Pink Venus,
MAC Embark,
Benefit They're Real Mascara.


I love wearing this makeup look, it's just so easy to create and looks flawless!
What do you think?
Have you tried Stylight?



Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
       - Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment