Wednesday 13 November 2013

Date Night For Mammy and Daddy

Hello again!
 
The other week me and Gavin got a well deserved night off from mammy and daddy duties, and decided it was right to have a little night out.
 
So, the plan was to go out for tea, and then go to the cinema.
Let me tell ya, one of the best night nights I've in a long time (as lame as that might be!)
We started off at Akbars, which was absolutely amazing, then worked our way to Cineworld to watch Thor. Can I just say... if you haven't seen this film yet, please go! It's amazing, not only for Chris Hemsworth, but just for the actual film! 



So for my makeup, I used my much beloved everyday face products:
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
-Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
- MAC MSF Natural
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Sleek Rose Gold Blusher
- Benefit They're Real Mascara (of course)
- MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
For the eyeshadow I just wanted to keep it pretty simple as I had a bold lip, so I only used Virgin in the tear duct, Sin on the lid and Buck on the crease. It looked like a nice balance for neutral eye and bold lip in my opinion!


- LimeCrime Poisonberry Lipstick
This has got to be my favourite lipstick for the autumn, it's just such a perfect shade, and not too scary to put you off wearing it! Although, I don't think I could pull this off during the day - I definitely love wearing it on a special occasion or night out!
 
That's all for today and I will be back soon with some makeup related posts, hope you look forward to reading!
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
            - Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment