Saturday 23 November 2013

Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash

Hello you gorgeous little peaches!
Today's post is about another little nifty beauty product I picked up while I was shopping in Tesco!

Basically, I got this product before my birthday -which was July. I picked it up because I was hoping to get my No7 Beautiful Skin Cleanser (which you can read a review on here) for my birthday, so until then I wanted something that could do a similar job for my skin.


The little brush on the top of the product need to be twisted to release the product. It's a lot easier to get the product out when it's new as the bottle can just be squeezed and the liquid will come straight onto the brush. However, when it's nearly empty, it's a different story. I found that I had to tip it upside down and then squeeze it so I could get the face wash onto the brush, which you can imagine being a little bit messy at times!

The little brush on the top has little plastic bristles which are flexible which makes it super soft on your skin. Bonus!
I wouldn't say it does an outstanding amount of cleaning on your face, but it really did help with my troublesome skin!
The brush isn't the most hygienic because obviously, it can't be removed! But I went through this product quite quickly as I used it every single night in my skincare routine.

For me, this product worked really well. I would recommend to anyone who was wanting a cheaper version of the No7 Cleasning Brush, which would help their skin. It's an amazing product!
The Garnier Exfo-Brusher Wash is available from Tesco here.


    - Louise xox

No comments:

Post a Comment