Saturday 16 November 2013

Simple Spotless Skin Rapid Action Review

I was happily walking around Tesco in the skincare section just to see what was new, and what caught my eye. I was starting to break out more than normal so I had to take action fast!
That's when I spotted this little beauty.

If you're not aware of the 'simple' range it's made with no perfume, no colours and designed for sensitive skin to use them.

I've tried things from this brand before and I liked the product, so thought I was give this spot zapper a try over the rest of the brands.

It has a roller ball which can I just say, is easier to apply to product so you don't have to get your hands dirty. But in the long run it's probably not the best for hygiene, especially since it's going to be put onto a problem area of your skin.
What I had done is removed all of my makeup, moisterised my face and then once it had dried, applied the spot zapper. You don't really need a lot of the product, but I just placed it directly onto my spot and just slightly around the area to help with redness. 
After waking up the nest morning, I could honestly see the difference in my skin from using this product. The redness was gone, the inflammation was gone, and most of all, the spot was barely even visible  Partnered with makeup, you wouldn't have been able to tell that the day before I had a nasty glowing red ball on my face! Ha!




















This is one of my favorite products to keep handy just in case a bad day comes along and wanted to surprise me with something nasty!

Have you tried this product before, or anything else from the simple range? What did you think about it?


Thank you for reading my blog!
     - Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment