Wednesday 20 November 2013

Garnier Ultimate Body Oil Review

I was watching YouTube videos and reading up on blogs about the effects of Argan oil, and how it can be good to put on your face.
So... very intrigued, I went to my local supermarket - Tesco, and had a search for some Argan oil. About ten minutes after staring at the shelves I finally found what I was looking for!
I was excited to get home and take my makeup off so I could use this new oil that everybody was raving about!

So the first time I tried it I just sprayed it into my hand and then rubbed it onto my face. Not the most clever idea I've had, because I was walking round my house for the next few hours looking like I'd been to the gym doing hardcore exercising for a good few hours. I'd definitely used too much product.
The second time i tried it, I thought hmmm, I'll squirt it onto my face directly, like it says. Well, it was better than rubbing it straight into my face because I didn't use as much product, but it was still too much because I was walking around with a shiny face. However, this time it did settle into my skin after about an hour or so.
So the third time I thought I would try something different again. This time I squirted half a pump into the palm of my hand, and added a little bit of my moisteriser. Result! It worked so much better and sank into my skin almost instantly.
I'm pleased with the results it has had on my skin, however I stopped using it because my face started to get a little but oily, and I didn't want it to get worse. 
With these colder months coming along, I can see myself using the body oil almost every night!
In my opinion, it is pricey. But for the amount you need and the amount you use, it's worth it! It's going to last you a long!
It's jut finding a happy medium for your skin type.

Have you tried this oil available here? What did you think of it?



As always, thank you for reading my blog!
    - Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment